Have you noticed that your homepage and browser settings are randomly changed? How can you handle with such a mess successfully? The virus complete removal can’t depend on antivirus programs. Why? Learn from this post and adopt the following steps to completely remove the pesky browser hijacker from your PC promptly.
Learn more about Blekko.com Virus in detail:
Blekko.com Virus is a dangerous browser hijacker that is designed by remote hackers to visit your computer without your permission. It seriously redirects your specified websites to questionable unwanted web pages. During your browsing activities, pesky pop ups keep appearing on your screen including annoying advertisements, spam email attachments and free items download attachments. Can you imagine what further damage will occur to your computer? The dangerous redirect virus modifies your homepage and adjust your browser settings randomly. It blocks your Internet connection and paralyzes your network unpredictably. Moreover, it aims at tracing your browser habits to collect your vital information such as banking account, user name, password and trade secret. The virus is so harmful that it should be deleted from your PC as soon as possible.
In general, Blekko.com Virus is determined as a malicious hijacker that infects your PC when you do favorites on Facebook, Twitter and MSN, visit malicious websites, open spam email attachments and download dangerous items from infected web pages. Accurately, the tricky virus does not only invade your online tasks but also attack your computer entirely. It destroys your system, processes and files greatly, which causes system vulnerability and files missing. The hijacker also ruins your hard disk to make it work weirdly and records your precious data information for outside hackers. It is really frustrated for victims to suffer from such a malicious browser hijacker. To release yourself from such pain, you’d better take measures to entirely eliminate the hazardous redirect virus from your PC without any delay.
Screenshot of Blekko.com Virus:
Blekko.com Virus is extremely dangerous:
- The dangerous browser hijacker displays numerous pesky pop ups on your screen and redirects your specified websites on Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Yahoo to harmful web pages.
- It is designed to allow remote hackers’ random visit to your PC without precaution.
- It traces your browser habits and computer data to steal your precious information such as banking account, password and even trade secret for illegal intent.
- It degrades your system performance and causes system crash and network paralysis seriously.
Why do antivirus tools lose effectiveness to terminate the stubborn browser hijacker successfully?
Blekko.com Virus is created to destroy your system, processes and important files in order to cause your system crash and data fragmentation. It also changes your browser settings, system settings, registry settings and files to learn your browser activities thoroughly by design. Can antivirus programs really take effective to handle with the hostile virus? No. Your antivirus tool is seriously disabled by the virus so that it just loses its functions to eliminate all infected items completely. Thus, manual removal is determined as the most useful way to help you get rid of the virus safely and completely.
Blekko.com Virus manual removal instructions:
1. Reboot your computer in Safe Mode with Networking: before windows starts, tap “F8” constantly. Choose“Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press Enter key.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and terminate Blekko.com Virus processes in the Windows Task Manager.
3. Search for all infected files and registry entries and remove them from your computer as follows:
- %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Blekko.com\
- %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Blekko.com\Uninstall Blekko.com.lnk
- %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\Blekko.com\Blekko.com.lnk
- Menu\Programs\Isearchin.net.lnkHKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0′
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnonBadCertRecving” = ’0′
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop “NoChangingWallPaper” = ’1′
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations “LowRiskFileTypes” = ‘/
Video shows you how to safely modify Windows Registry Editor:
Based on various situations and computer skills, you can choose the following solutions fit for you.
1. Follow the steps we provide to manually remove the virus.
2. If you failed to remove Blekko.com Virus with the guides above, please consult YooCare certified professionals to remove it completely. Live chat with professionals now