Many cyber criminals will install virus into the free ware or share files, when you use this free ware or files, you may get infected with Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.Y Trojan virus. It is common that websites transfer virus to your computer. You just try to review or search on safe and legal websites to prevent this rogue program from disturbing you. You click on the unknown links or open unknown files received in your Email. Sometimes you insert the infected computer with your USB drives; it will get infected, too. Sometimes, your contacts or your friends use your computer to open unsafe websites or run unsafe programs, which may get infected with such virus.
If you failed to remove Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.Y, please consult YooCare certified professionals to remove it completely.
Some Symptoms of Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.Y Infection:
1. This virus redirects your internet connection and tells you that you are browsing unsafely.
2. Desktop background image and Browser homepage settings are changed. This is a common symptom of infection.
3. This virus slows down your computer speed and considerably. This includes opening program, shutting down your computer, and slow Internet.
4. This virus pops up annoying advertisements while you surfing on the internet.
5. This virus will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. This virus will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
6. This virus will disable the proper running of many different programs, including such harmless ones as Notepad. This may include actual anti-malware software that you need to maintain system security.
How dangerous is Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.Y infection?
This infection will change your registry settings and other important windows system files. If Trojan Win64 Sirefef.Y virus is not removed it can cause a complete computer crash. Some infections contain Trojan and rootkit which can be used to steal PC users’ personal financial data. So it is very important to remove this Trojan virus as early as possible before it steals your information. This Trojan Virus will display fake infections of security threats on your computer stating that you need to purchase the program to remove the infections. Please ignore the warnings shown by this Trojan virus.
How to Remove Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.Y Virus Manually?
This Trojan virus may hijack your browser, so we need to fix your internet browser firstly, and then we kill the associated processes of Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.Y.
Step 1: Step 1: Restart the computer to Safe mode with networking by restarting your computer, hit F8 key constantly before Windows launches. Select Safe mode with Networking and hit Enter key.
Step 2: Reset your Internet Explorer.
Run internet Explorer, click Tools,
Select Connections Tab and click to Lan Settings button.
Uncheck “Use a proxy server” box. Click OK to close Lan Settings and Click OK to close Internet Explorer settings.
Step3: Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager. Then stop all the Trojan: Win64/Sirefef.Y processes.
Step4: Delete malicious registry entries.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0′
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings “WarnonBadCertRecving” = ’0′
Step 5: Delete associated files:
Video Shows You How to Safely Modify Windows Registry Editor:
Based on various situations and computer skills, you can choose the following solutions fit for you.
1. Follow the steps we provide to manually remove the virus.
2. If you failed to remove Trojan:Win64/Sirefef.Y with the method above, please consult YooCare certified professionals to remove it completely. Live chat with professionals now