Optimizer Pro Speed Guard is a malware program with the main purpose of cheating you into paying for its activation of the full program. This program comes from those illegal websites. This fake antivirus firstly tries to enter you computer system with tricky methods under your unawareness. It makes your computer run extremely slowly. Then it constantly pops up lots of warnings of error of your computer that is nonexistent actually. What’s its goal? This fake antivirus just wants you to buy its false security tools. This virus may hide its components by itself, which antivirus can not find them and hardly remove them completely. This fake antivirus pretends to be a good registry cleaners and PC optimizers. In fact, it is just a scam that wants to steal your personal data and cheat you into its scam.
If you failed to remove Optimizer Pro Speed Guard, please consult YooCare certified professionals to remove it completely.
Optimizer Pro Speed Guard is a rouge program which dresses up as legitimate software. After infected with that, your computer will pop up numerous false security alerts stating that your computer is in a high risk. When this rogue program inside your system, it scans your computer system and provide you with the list of threats it has found out. Moreover, Optimizer Pro-Speed Guard can also mess up system by stopping other system programs and hijacking online activities, which will make your computer run slow. Please keep in mind that Optimizer Pro Speed Guard is a computer killer and you should remove it immediately. The longer it stays the higher risk you will take on your system.
Symptoms of Optimizer Pro Speed Guard Infection:
1. It pops up constantly reminding you to repair your computer and allures you to register the program every now and then.
2. Your Windows Media Player runs into error. You will receive alerts like: “Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file” when you try to run the program.
3. The iTunes is blocked from running properly. You can open it, but no sound.
4. Your computer run slowly and instability.
5. This virus prevents your other antivirus programs from working.
6. This fake antivirus program is hardly uninstalled.
Steps to Get Rid of Optimizer Pro Speed Guard fake virus: Manual Removal
Step 1: Go to Start–Settings–Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs. Find the PC performer entry and remove it as you have done for any program you want to un-install. It is no guarantee you will remove the entry, but for the sake of Windows, this step must be done.
Step2: Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager. Then stop all the Optimizer Pro Speed Guard processes.
Step 3: Click on the Processes tab, search for Optimizer Pro Speed Guard process, then right-click it and select End Process key.
Step3: Delete malicious registry entries.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
Step 4: Delete associated files:
%CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Optimizer Pro Speed Guard.lnk
%Desktop%\Optimizer Pro Speed Guard.lnk
Based on various situations and computer skills, you can choose the following solutions fit for you.
1. Follow the steps we provide to manually remove the virus.
2. If you failed to remove Optimizer Pro Speed Guard with the method above, please consult YooCare certified professionals to remove it completely. Live chat with professionals now