Are you mad at being redirected to unwanted websites frequently when you are searching for your favorites? How do you deal with such a redirect virus successfully since your antivirus software fails to eliminate it completely? This article shows you how to handle with the virus manually and safely.
Description of Linkbucks Virus:
Linkbucks Virus is defined as a harmful browser hijacker that endangers your Internet environment and system aggressively. The virus attacks your computer as you visit malicious websites, open spam emails or download free items from dangerous web pages. Once the hijacker invades your PC, it redirects your appointed websites to unwanted and hazardous web pages frequently and modifies your homepage and browser settings randomly. Every time you perform browser tasks, your screen is filled with numerous pop-up advertisements and spam email attachments terribly. Besides, the nasty virus disconnects your Internet seriously and causes chaos to your network. Tricky as the hijacker is, it gather your privacy and other sensitive information by tracing your online history and recording your computer data without precaution. Don’t put your vital information into any of the redirected websites, for remote hackers can visit your PC secretly without your permission. Moreover, the redirect virus damages your system, processes and files seriously and monitors your PC to adjust your important settings casually. It also blocks your normal programs in order to prevent you from using any of them successfully. What an urgent situation you come across! It is high time to eliminate the risky virus from your computer completely.
Screenshot of Linkbucks Virus:
Danger of Linkbucks Virus:
- The horrific browser hijacker seriously redirects your web search results to unwanted web pages and triggers lots of pesky pop ups on your screen.
- It changes your browser settings and homepage casually and disconnects your Internet terribly.
- The dangerous hijacker records your browser history and system resource in order to steal your personal information, banking information and other sensitive information for remote hackers.
- It is designed by remote hackers to crash your system and paralyze your network seriously.
How to remove Linkbucks virus successfully?
Linkbucks virus is created by cyber criminals to attacks your PC seriously. It damages your system and files terribly, which causes chaos to your PC. Besides, the virus disables your executable programs, especially your antivirus program. In fact, the virus damages your security system so as to attack your PC deeply without any trouble. Since your antivirus tool can’t take effective to handle with the virus successfully, manual removal is needed. Indeed, manual removal is considered as the most helpful way for PC experts learns the path of the virus infection very well. Therefore, tech experts will help you get rid of the malicious hijacker successfully.
Instructions on manually removing Linkbucks virus:
1. Reboot your computer in Safe Mode with Networking: before windows starts, tap “F8” constantly. Choose“Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press Enter key.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop all Linkbucks virus processes in the Windows Task Manager.
3. Search for all infected files and registry entries and eliminate them from your computer as follows:
- c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Linkbucks.com\
- c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Linkbucks.com\
Video shows you how to safely modify Windows Registry Editor:
Based on various situations and computer skills, you can choose the following solutions fit for you.
1. Follow the steps we provide to manually remove the virus.
2. If you failed to remove Linkbucks virus with the guides above, please consult YooCare certified professionals to remove it completely. Live chat with professionals now